Wednesday, February 14, 2007

....on me at least. I hate today. And I really hate anyone that likes it. So I'm probably going to be holed up in my apartment being anrgy for a while. In fact, this is kind of an entire month that most of my teammates call my "winter hibernation period". Which basically means I'm way antisocial and only come out for practice and spend the rest of my time barricaded on my couch growling over the fact that winter won't go away, and that all the people who might warm it up a little live over 500 miles away. Last year I probably would have made like Jesus and busted open some wine by now - but don't worry, my box of Franzia is still entirely intact, waiting on more celebratory times to come =)

Anyways, that's my rant for today. Don't worry, tomorrow (or maybe even tonight) my bitterness will probably wear off and I'll have something more valuable to post...maybe even about rugby. But for now, I'm busy hating Valentines Day, and wanted to share my hate with the masses.

Hearts and Kisses. (blah).

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online