Sunday, February 18, 2007

Alright...so not really. But today was pretty shatty. Let me rant...


Since we're speaking of puppies, let me just say that the fact that I have one is causing real problems in my rental life. Actually, the puppy isn't a problem, but my stupidity is. I was convinced by some friends that I could keep my dog in this house she wanted us to live in. She told me the landlord was really old and wouldn't notice, and for whatever reason, I believed her. Then when we went to sign the lease, he very clearly told us no pets, but I was told to keep my mouth shut and for some God-awful reason I succumbed to peer pressure and signed the stupid paper anyways.

WELL...I then proceeded to freak out, and told her there was no way we could keep a "secret dog" for however many months. Plus, now i'm not even sure how long I'm going to be living here. After three days of stress, I called the old man and tell him this story about how my parents want me to move home and I cannot live there anymore - is there anyway to get out of the lease. To which he replies "Oh no, sweetie...You'll just have to pay the money anyways, sorry." GREAT...great. F#!*ing great.

He then tells me that IF I can find someone else he will switch over the lease agreement. Better...but this means that until I find someone, I cannot plan a life, so everything is in a state of seriously painful limbo. I think my heart rate has sped up by about 50 extra beats per minute, I can't eat, and I've barely been able to sleep. If I can't find someone, then I'll have to find a job JUST for the rent, because I cannot -CANNOT- tell my parents about my stupidity, or they would take my dog away and make me live there anyways.

Me = Unhappy.

Me = Nauseous.

Me = One Giant Migraine.

Me = Stupidest Girl EVER.


I think I'll go run with some scissors now...

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online