Sunday, April 15, 2007

Stuff

I had a couple of good games this weekend. Nothing spectacular, except that I felt like my conditioning has vastly improved. I was able to talk and direct the whole time without getting winded, as well as making it to the rucks, make my passes, tackle, and have a few runs. It felt good to be out there in some dry weather and really see what I could do - but I know I have a ton of work left...so no celebration here.

Nationals is up next. I have just 3 workouts (2 if I don't make it to the gym wednesday morning) and a practice to fine-tune myself before leaving for the big dance.....so, I guess you could say I have my work cut-out for me. I'm planning a strength workout for tomorrow, with some crossfit "metcon" workouts on tuesday and wednesday morning. I also want to get some passing sessions in everyday - a little work with the weighted ball might be good too.


This is kind of a short, straight to the facts sort of post, but there are a lot of things on my mind right now and I'm feeling a bit subdued. There is just so much work to be done it's all a bit overwelming. I'm trying to set some goals and see where I can go from there, only time can tell I suppose.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online