Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Some pictures and stuffs

So as you probably know, my team traveled to DI Nationals in Florida last weekend and made it to the elite 8. We fell in the second round to a determined UC Davis side, and despite the disappointment of losing, it was an overall great weekend. I am officially done with college rugby now, and will be looking forward to my move to the world of "big girl" in the fall.....more details to come on that, but in the meantime, here are some pictures from Florida, and also from Midwest LAU's.....


This one is from LAU's vs. Wisconsin......I'm loving the cool angle on the photo, not sure how I never saw the photographer out on the field, though.



Pre-game huddle in Gainesville.


Ummm...I look pissed off and tired.


Here I am enjoying my favorite hobby - scrumhalf hunting =)


Photo after UNI's first win at DI Nationals over Appalachian State. I'm in front doing a totally awesome cheerleader pose with Mulf.







2 comments:

Katy said...

congratulations on making the elite 8! double congratulations for your shout-out on goffonrugby.com. judging by the media reports, UNI is a tough team who deserves to be at nationals. you guys did great!

Unknown said...

Form the Kilts in Dayton OH. Love your site. Live and breath Rugby. If you get the chance check us out at the sports page on www.worldclassnutrition.com

Tape those ears down!!!!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online