Thursday, February 28, 2008

As I've said a few posts ago, it's been a long winter (which would explain some of my animosity at the world lately). I'm never a very happy camper this time of year - ya know, just on the edge of spring but not quite there yet - so it's good to have a little pick-me-up every now and then.

Here is a quote that one of my very good friends posted on a personal blog of ours:

In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.
-Albert Camus


The first time I read it, I didn't think much of it...but after reading it over a few times, I've found that it's a really powerful statement. Just thought I'd share with the rest of you out there who are suffering from the winter/non-rugby blues....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree winter blows!!!! Mother nature has had it with us being mean to her home. If that furry fucker is right we only have one more week left!

Da Kat

Hoop said...

I stumbled over here by blog hopping from SARD...I'm a fellow rugby player anxious to get back out on the pitch :)

Don't worry, it feels almost spring-like over here in NYC, so spring must be coming to Philly soon too! Good luck!

Hoop

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online