Sunday, March 11, 2007

International Excuses

Okay, so I know I haven't been writing. And I suck. But really, I have good reasons!!!

Numero Uno -

My laptop is still broken. Or, more correctly, my laptop has returned, completely fixed.....but now the charger is broken and because I was way stupid and got an off-brand laptop, I now have to wait another week for a friggin charger. Great.

Numero Dos -

It's been a busy week - trip to memphis (I still need to write about it), midterms, papers....and arggg...not much time for trips to the computer lab in order to feed my blogging habit.

Numero Tres -

I'M GOING TO ENGLAND!!!! Yeah, I know! Crazy! I just booked my ticket on friday, which was made available to me by a very kind set of parents who have an ungodly amount of dividend skymiles just waiting to be used for random transatlantic flights. Sooo...yeah, I had no plans for Spring Break as of Thursday morning...and as of Friday morning I had a ticket to London - SWEEEEET!!!

This will be my fourth trip (once for highschool, once with parents, once with U19's) and now I will be going to visit one of my best friends who now lives there with her husband and attends art school. Unfortunately it will be a fairly short trip - just four full days of Englishness...but very fun nonetheless. I am starting to feel like a regular world traveler these days, and I am very excited to be able to do my regular running drills out on the grassy countryside near my friend's cottage, and to explore the towns of Canterbury and Rochester. Yay!

Anyways, I have to go to catch my flight!!!

Cheers!

1 comments:

Katy said...

i'm totally jealous! i would love to get back to the UK. have a great trip.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online