Monday, November 20, 2006

Journey to the TOP

Well, here's where it all begins. This blog is to serve as a journal, a record, and a motivator along the way as I struggle for the next four years to put myself in a position to play on the USA Rugby Women's National Team World Cup squad, 2010. On a daily basis I struggle through temptations such as bad nutrition, alcohol, laziness, and my biggest killer - depression. This blog will deep daily records of my mood, workouts, and nutrition, and also regular records of my weight, bodyfat, 40 yrd. times, max weight records and so forth. I'll also chime in with regular blurbs about what's on my mind, important updates about my life, milestones in rugby, college and career.

Feel free to leave any comments you like - I could really use motivation and a kick in the ass from time to time!!! If you have any questions for me about rugby, fitness, or the meaning of life, I'm sure I have some answers =).

Nov. 20th, 2006...life change starts NOW!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

kick in the ass? why didn't you say so i'll gladly do it any day for ya ;) my rugby mentor

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online