Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Ok...so I didn't completely think of it on my own. A friendly leprechaun/rugby coach friend of mine gave me the initial idea.

Anyways....it is a passing contraption for scrumhalfs who don't have friends to catch the ball for them all the time. A tire, held aloft by a rope, or possible held out from a wall by ginormous nails or whatever you wish, is connected to a net/returning device of your choosing which is angled back toward the passer for easy retrieval.

Here is a diagram:



Unfortunately, I have no place to put such a thing. But SOMEDAY I will create this and my life will be complete.

1 comments:

Hoop said...

Brilliant! Throwing against a fence or wall and having to chase the ball as it bounces away just gets old...

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online